Moscow, December 3–5, 2013
The Congress organizers:
- Organization for Promoting Global Civilization;
- Carbon Environmental Coalition Association;
- Pitirim Sorokin – Nikolai Kondratieff International Institute;
- RAS Institute of Far Eastern Studies;
- Nongovernmental V.I. Vernadsky Ecological Foundation;
- Institute for Economic Strategies.
The following issues will be discussed at the event:
- Declaration of civilization on protection of global environment;
- Centennial plan for the integrated enhancement of the global ecological environment.
- establishment of the Global System for Monitoring, Forecasting and Emergency Response (GSMFER);
- V.I. Vernadsky doctrine of noosphere as a foundation of the strategy for global sustainable development
The Congress meetings will be held at the Red Hall of the Russian Academy of Sciences (32a Leninsky Prospect) from 10.00 to 18.00. Participant registration – from 9:30.
Working languages of the Congress – Russian, English, and Chinese